Monit Soni is the Principal Consultant of Jet Immigration Ltd. and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
- Member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (I.C.C.R.C) – national regulatory authority designated by the Government of Canada to safeguard consumers who seek and retain the services of Canadian Immigration Consultants.
- Served on the Communications and Outreach Committee of the said Regulatory Body at the National level.
- As a standing member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), Monit has served at various committees of CAPIC.
- Conferred with a ‘Service Award’ for his contribution to the Immigration Consulting Profession.
- As a service to the Immigration Consultant Community, he has mentored many new Immigration Consultants and Students of Immigration Practitioner’s Programs across Canada.
- Youngest consultant to lead when Immigration Consulting Profession was regulated in year 2004.
With over 24 years of Immigration Consulting Experience, Monit has been privileged to have witnessed and weathered many major turning points and changes in Canadian Immigration history. Specialist in handling most complicated and refusal cases, Monit has been supporting aspiring Immigrants to Canada.