Visa Renewal – Extend Your Stay in Canada

  • Home
  • Visa Renewal – Extend Your Stay in Canada

Canada Visa Renewal | PR Card Renewal

EXTEND YOUR STAY IN CANADA – Visa Renewal and Extension Services

Visa Renewal is important and must be done on time. Each year, thousands of visitors, Work Permit holders, international students enter Canada to pursue their original purpose of stay. After experiencing Canada,  many wish to extend their stay beyond the authorised period.

In this case, a significant percentage of these individuals require an array of IN-CANADA Immigration Solutions. These include:

  • Super Visa Application and Extension for Parents and Grandparents
  • Visitor Visa Renewal and Extension in Canada
  • Canada Work Permit Extension
  • Canada Study Permit Extension
  • Change of Conditions of stay (In other words, Conversion from one visa type to another)
  • Multiple Entry/RE-Entry Visa Issue/Extension for Temporary Residents in Canada
  • Work Permits/Study Permits Issue/Extension for accompanying spouses/dependent children
  • Renew your Permanent Resident Card (PR Card Renewal)

If you need help with any of the above or are asking yourself “How do I renew my PR card” or “How do I get a Work Permit extension”, remember time is of the essence here. Seek the help of an Immigration Consultant to give you the best options to extend your stay.

Points to Remember

Always note down all your expiry dates and deadlines to help remind yourself. It is common occurrence to see many law abiding Temporary Residents to stay in Canada beyond their authorized period of stay as result of plain ignorance or forgetfulness.

When attempting to renew your temporary status in Canada, some common errors/oversights and even slight shortcomings in the case preparation may result in processing delays or unfavorable outcomes.

Jet Immigration is fully equipped to work in your best interests by way of an effective and professional representation with the Canadian Immigration Authorities at all levels.

For more Information on visa and permit extension, take an ASSESSMENT of your situation by CLICKING HERE.

+1 (437) 376-2255
Need Help? Chat with us