Post Graduation Work Permit – Canada Work Visa
Discover the Best Canada Work Permit & Visa Solutions with Expert Consultants & Check Eligibility for Post-Graduation Work Visas
Jet Immigration Consultancy is a leading Canada Work Permit Consultant that helps individuals with post-graduation work permit in Canada and work visa applications. Our team of experienced Canada work visa consultants will guide you through the process and assist you in determining your eligibility for work permit in Canada. We ensure that all of our clients receive the best possible guidance and support in obtaining their work permits in a timely and stress-free manner.
Let Jet Immigration Consultancy help you take the first step toward a successful career in Canada.
Canada Work Permit – Qualification Based Immigration
Dreaming of working in Canada can soon become a reality. With an aging population and not enough young people entering in to the workforce, the Canadian Government has created several classes of Canada Work Permits to help bring in experienced and qualified individuals in to Canada. This is being done in order to address the growing need for professionals in those sectors facing a shortage of skilled manpower.
Type of Work Permits Available
Depending on the country of your residence and your qualifications, there are multiple work visa options available.
- Standard Work Permits – Requires a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the employer
- LMIA Exceptions
- NAFTA Work Permits (For US and Mexican Citizens)
- Post – Graduation Work Permits (Canadian Experience Class)
- Intra Company Transfers
Where our expertise helps
Our trusted experts at Jet Immigration Ltd. can help by:
- Conducting an Assessment and determining your eligibility for a Canadian Work Permit
- Assistance in obtaining a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- Facilitating the completion of Visa Application formalities and your Work Permit Application
Interested in a Canadian Work Permit?To know your eligibility, CLICK HERE for a assessment