Canada Student Visa

  • Home
  • Canada Student Visa
Canada Student Visa - Study Permit

Student Visa Permit for Canada

At Jet Immigration Consultancy, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive support to students looking to study in Canada. Our experienced Canada Student Visa Consultants will guide you through the complex process of obtaining a Student Permit for Canada. From start to finish, we will assist you with all the required documentation and ensure that your application meets all the necessary criteria for approval. With our expertise, you can have peace of mind knowing that your Student Visa Permit for Canada is in good hands. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your dream of studying in Canada.

Study in Canada – Get your Canada Student Visa and Study Permit

With exceptional word-class facilities, studying in Canadian Universities and Colleges can help provide you with  top-notch educational qualifications and an enriching career. To study in Canada, you must acquire a Canada Student Visa.

In case program or course is less than six months in duration, you may be eligible to study without a study permit.

Eligibility requirements for a Canada Student Visa and Study Permit

    • The Canadian University or College must be recognized as a Designated Learning Institution with a valid DLI number
    • Your current financial status must be able to pay for tuition fees, living expenses and return transportation to home country once your course is complete
    • Ability to prove your intention to leave Canada within the authorised period of stay
    • Police Clearance Certificate from home country (if required)
    • Medical Examination (If required)

Do I need a Visa to enter Canada too?

If you come from a visa-exempt country (e.g. the United States) you will not require a separate Student Visa to enter Canada. You will only need a Study Permit which can be obtained at the nearest Visa Office or at the Port of Entry.

If you come from a country which requires an entry visa (e.g. India) you will have to secure both a Canada Student Visa and a  Study Permit.

What can I do when my course has ended?

When your course ends it does not necessarily mean that your journey within Canada has ended. Under normal circumstances, the Canadian Government issues work permits after completion of your graduate or post graduate degree from a participating institution for up to 3 years. This helps outgoing students work towards earning valuable Canadian experience, paying off their education loans or even exploring the Canadian job market for permanent settlement.

For those wishing to remain in Canada and immigrate permanently, they can apply for immigration under a program known as Canadian Experience Class or Quebec Experience Class.

How can we help?

Our experts at Jet Immigration can help you by:

    • Conducting an Assessment and determining your eligibility for a Canada Study Permit
    • Suggest a customised action plan towards achieving your education goals in Canada
    • Facilitating the Student Visa and Study Permit Application Process

Planning to study in Canada? Interested in a Canada Student Visa and Study Permit?

To know your eligibility, CLICK HERE for a assessment

Renewing your Student Visa – What you should know


+1 (437) 376-2255
Need Help? Chat with us