Canada Business Visa
Canada’s growing economy is largely founded upon small and medium size businesses. By securing a Canada Business Visa based on Canadian Business Immigration streams, you too can be part of the vibrant Canadian Economy.
If you are self-employed or an entrepreneur, immigration to Canada is possible through a route known as Business Class Immigration. A business visa for Canada is an excellent immigration route for those who wish to set up their business within Canada.
Programs within the business class are designed to help create businesses which will invest in Canada and contribute to growth of the economy as well as create employment opportunities for Canadians across the country, both at Federal and Provincial levels.
Basic requirements for Business Class Immigration
To be eligible for the below programs, the applicant must demonstrate the following:
- Ability and intention to invest in a new or existing Canadian Business
- Ability to attract Venture Capital for his initiative (Start Up Visa)
- Several years of experience in business management or senior level management
- Entrepreneurial skills
Business Visa Programs
Some popular programs available which require a Business Visa within Business Class Immigration include:
- Federal and Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
- Entrepreneur Programs
- Provincial Nominee Programs (Business)
- Entrepreneur Start Up Visa Program
To understand Canada Business Visa requirements in detail and understand your eligibility for business class immigration, contact our immigration consultants.
Where our expertise helps
Our trusted experts at Jet Immigration Ltd. can help you in a multitude of ways. These include:
- Conducting a FREE Assessment and determining your eligibility for Business Class Immigration
- Facilitating the completion of Visa Application Formalities under Business Class Immigration
- Assistance in making effective representation and formation of convincing business plans for a better success rate
Interested in Business Class Immigration?To know your eligibility, CLICK HERE for a free assessment