Immigrate to Canada through Canadian Family Class Sponsorship
Canada has one of the most generous family reunification programs in the developed world. The government is committed to keep families together whenever possible and prioritizes the processing of sponsorship applications. Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor close family members for Canadian immigration.
Close family members include your spouse, partner, parents, grandparents and dependent children.
Types of Family Class Sponsorship:
- Spousal/Common Law Partner Sponsorship ‘In Canada Class’
- Spousal/Common Law Partner Sponsorship from Outside Canada
- Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
- Provincial Family Class Sponsorship
- Dependent Child and Other Relatives Sponsorship
Some of these sponsorship categories has a yearly cap attached to them. In case the maximum limit has been reached in the Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship, there is another option known as the Parent and Grand Parent Super Visa.
In case of Family Class Sponsorship, the person sponsoring (Sponsor) and the person being sponsored (Principal Applicant) have separate eligibility criteria.
How Jet Immigration can help you?
Our experts at Jet Immigration Ltd. can help you:
- Conduct a FREE Assessment and determine your eligibility for Family Class Sponsorship
- Provide sound guidance and trusted advice based on your individual case
- Facilitate the Sponsorship Application process
- Provide legal representation in case of investigations and refusals
Interested in Spousal or Parent Sponsorship?To know your eligibility, CLICK HERE for a free assessment